At Apremise Consulting, we offer a full range of IT services including:
- Application Development Also referred to as software process, software lifecycle and software development, is the development of a software product in a planned and structured process Our consultants follow the highest standards associated with the development process assuring that quality is job number one.
- QA Testing The function of software quality that assures that the standards, processes, and procedures are appropriate for the project and are correctly implemented. Our consultants make sure that by following established processes that you have reliable software creating stability in your applications.
- Business Analysis A business analyst works as a liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems. The business analyst understands business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommends solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
- Business Intelligence Consulting Knowledge that is used to understand the logical cause to business events. It involves the business intelligence cycle, composed of the following steps: definition, hypothesis, information search, analysis and dissemination. Our consultants adhere to these core fundamentals throughout this process.
- SAP Consulting Our consultants provide the broad range of services that can optimize an IT solution throughout its entire life cycle. We work with you to plan and build much-needed IT solutions and upgrade and manage an existing IT landscape. With our flexible engagement model, you can choose the level of SAP involvement that can help you realize your project goals – improving IT operations, reducing cost of ownership, and maximizing investments in SAP solutions.
- Database administration (DBA) is a person responsible for the design, implementation, maintenance and repair of an organization’s database. There are standards for this body of work that are an essential part of the process in creating a reliable database. Years of experience is essential to bring an in depth process to the requirements.
- Security administration Our administrators make sure that your computer and network security, including the administration of security devices such as firewalls, as well as consulting on general security measures meet the highest and latest technology available.
- Help desk management Our staff is well versed at managing, implementing procedures to provide solutions for your Desktop Outsourcing Services, Trouble Calls, Problem Tracking, Helpdesk, Technical Support, Support Services, Help Desk Services, Service Desk Management Services, Hotline Support, Desktop Management Services, Support, Trouble Ticketing, and Tech Support These services handle a company’s internal queries and operational problems about IT related issues. This service might include hardware and software support, logging of problems, dispatch of service technicians or parts, training coordination, etc.
- Server Administration A system administrator is a person employed to maintain and operate a computer system and/or network. System administrators may be members of an information technology department. The duties of a system administrator are wide-ranging, and vary widely from one organization to another. SA are usually charged with installing, supporting, and maintaining servers or other computer systems, and planning for and responding to service outages and other problems. Other duties may include scripting or light programming, project management for systems-related projects, supervising or training computer operators, and being the consultant for computer problems beyond the knowledge of technical support staff. Our system administrators demonstrate a blend of technical skills and responsibility in order to perform their job well.
- Installation and maintenance With Software Installation and Maintenance, administrators can ensure that the software users require to perform their jobs is always available. Administrators can customize how software is deployed; for example, they can deploy only the software that users require, or they can deploy just the features of the software users require.
- Storage managementThe administration of any or all of backup, archival, disaster recovery and hierarchical storage management (HSM) procedures within an organization virtual storage, HSM, ESM, SAN and data management are real concerns with real time solutions. Our experts can show you how to solve this critical and growing need for you business.
- LAN/WAN administration This is the person who manages a local area communications network (LAN) or wide area network (WAN) for an organization. Responsibilities include network security, installing new hardware and applications, monitoring software upgrades and daily activity, enforcing licensing agreements, developing a storage management program and providing for routine backups, not to mention ensuring that it is up and running all the time. This can be a real serious issue for any organization. Our talented, experienced and resourceful consultants reduce the head ache that can cripple a business.
- Strategic consulting Growing companies in dynamic industries can face a transition period where redefining the mission becomes necessary for sustained growth. New companies often need help in getting started. Our experts will facilitate this important process and provide guidance and direction. The crucial step between strategy definition and execution is the creation of an operational plan that outlines actionable goals and objectives. Our strategic consultants will create the operational plan and work with your company to define the resources required to execute it.
- Project management Project management is the discipline of planning, organizing and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project. It is the application of the knowledge, use of skills, tools and techniques during the project activities in order to meet or surpass the needs and expectations of the client. It is the controlled implementation of defined change. Our consultants are PM and PMP certified and have many years of experience with many successful completed projects under their belts.
- Process Automation/Reengineering Also know as BPA, is the process a business uses to contain costs. It consists of integrating applications, restructuring labor resources, and using software applications throughout the organization. Our consultants are best in class when it comes to Automation and Reengineering with years of experience.
- SAP Practice We believe companies of all sizes can be well run businesses. In today’s challenging business environment companies need to be integrated across their business, which allows them to act quickly with insight, efficiency, and flexibility. By using SAP solutions, companies of all sizes can reduce costs, increase performance, and close the gap between strategy and execution. We help our customers get the most out of their IT investments so that they can maximize their business performance. Our consultants average 12 to15 years of experience and deliver consistently above the clients expectation.
Our Experts are available for projects of any size ranging from small initiatives requiring just a few consultants to ongoing projects involving hundreds of professionals. We conduct all required background checks, reference verifications and drug testing which reduces recruitment costs for our clients.
Why Choose Apremise Consulting?
In addition to our commitment to speed & quality Apremise Consulting offers clients a nationwide network of offices staffed by our highly trained experts. This allows us to identify resources not available to other recruiting firms, respond quickly to even the largest requests, and provide around the clock department.
Success in using an IT staff augmentation service depends on having the right business partner. At Apremise Consulting our quality focused recruiting and staffing methods ensure that you get the right people at the right time with the right skills and at the right price. At Apremise Consulting we deliver results.